- Youth Programs & Camps
- Hockey Training
- Adult Programs & Camps
- 4 on 4 Spring Hockey League
- Ice Rink Rentals • North York • Thornhill
- Contact Us
We are all in this together!
The following restrictions have been put in place in response to the requirements set out by the Province and Health Officials. All restrictions are subject to change as new guidelines are received.
• All participants are subject to a health screening questionnaire each time they attend a session and depending on the results, may not be permitted to participate in the session.
• All participants must have a signed Liability Waiver to enter the facility.
• Entry to the facility is allowed only 10 minutes prior to the session start time. If you arrive earlier, you will have to wait outside.
•No spectators permitted.
• Parents must Kiss-and-Ride.
• There are no in/out privileges.
• Washrooms are available with specific protocols to be followed.
• All players must bring a water bottle. Sharing of any items is strictly prohibited.
• Anyone who does not follow the rules will be immediately be asked to leave.
•The goal is to ensure that everyone is protected as much as possible.